Announcing Mother Hen for iOS version 1.1.1!
Here are some of the new features:
- Swipe left/right to switch between bulk and per bird collection modes.
- You can now assign a band color to birds
- Added egg count for birds
- Flock can now be sorted by: name, breed, egg count, or hatch date
- Harvest date will now only reset to current when you’ve been away for more than 10 minutes
- Added additional date ranges to finance statistics
- The egg graph can now be grouped by egg color, bird type or both
- You can now associate a bird with certain journal entries and it will appear in the bird’s history (by request)
- Two new shades of green for egg colors (by request)
- Added custom life events
- A long press on a bird picture will let it be set as the primary picture and thumbnail
The iOS version has now incorporated almost all of the features that were introduced in Mother Hen Android version 1.1.1, with a few more included for good measure.
The next major milestone on the iOS roadmap will be iCloud synchronization, in order to allow syncing between multiple devices and data backup.
– Wes Bustraan
Mother Hen Developer